➷ The following 6 meditation methods, I suggest you use them with a meditation bench or a
1 with the interest method: the mind breathes naturally in and out, the heart and heart are dependent, the mind follows, without interference, the so-called interest rate.
2. Number and interest method: meditate on the number of breaths, from one to ten to hundred, the real number "summons" and the wrong number "sucks".
3. Listening method: listen to your own breathing with both ears to avoid distractions.
4. Observation method: observe and experience the observer your own breathing
5. Breathing Method - By practicing the above methods it is refined for a long time to form a soft, gentle, fine and long breath Breathe is thin as a touch if not. stop-interest. Also known as fetal interest.
6. The meditation method in Zen: (meditate several times). Experience the association: "sit alone in the stream and let the water flow".
8. Thought-seeking and self-static method: use your own heart to observe, observe and analyse your thoughts and thoughts. Let your thoughts flow undisturbed and you will return to rest for a long time.
Jiangang-Ottomans Tall Meditation Bench Meditation Stool Japan High Temperature Charcoal Hurning Craft For Deep Meditation - CCBCE5GJ